Utility Billing and Payments

New Utilities Service

Download the New Service Application (PDF) to begin a new water, sewer and garbage service. Please fill out and return the application to the utility clerks at City Hall. If you have any utility questions contact the utilities department via email or call 254.662.1415. For after hours emergency, please call 254-662-0525.

To Start, Stop or Transfer Utility Service

To start, stop, or transfer utility service, contact the Utility Billing Department during normal business hours, fees maybe associated. To establish new service, visit the Utility Billing Department located at Robinson City Hall.  You will be required to complete a new service application form with proper ID and pay a deposit and new service fee. 

Bank Draft

If you are interested in an automatic bank draft to pay your monthly utility bill, download and complete the Bank Draft Form. Please return the completed form to the Utility Office at City Hall.

Online Payments

Sign up for online payments today. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
Payments in Person
Payments can be made in person Monday through Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm, unless City is closed for a holiday.  To find out what holidays the city is closed click here.

Electronic Utility Billing Statement

Sign up to receive your utility billing statement electronically. There are two ways you can sign-up to receive your statement in your inbox.


Visit our online payment website at https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/robinsontx.  You will then select the Utility Billing tab from the top or from the right hand side of the page. When selected it will take you to a login page where you will login to your account or you will need to click on member registration and create a member login if you do not already have one to login. Once you are logged in you will select "sign up for e-billing" on the right hand side of the website, this will allow you to sign-up for electronic billing online.

By Form:

Download the Electronic Billing Request Form, fill it out, and submit it to the Utilities Department. There are three ways you can submit the form:
  1. Email it to Utilities@RobinsonTexas.org
  2. Drop it off with the Utilities Department at City Hall
  3. Mail it to 111 W. Lyndale Ave., Robinson, TX 76706

Discontinue Service

If you'd like to discontinue service, please download the Discontinue Service Form and return to City Hall.