Boards & Commissions
The City of Robinson today is a product of the efforts invested by many dedicated residents who have worked hard to enhance the quality of life for the city. The investment was made by caring, dedicated citizens who invested their time, energy, expertise, and vision. The city government of Robinson is overseen by the most basic grassroots level which allows citizens the opportunity to participate in shaping the future of the city. City Council members, all
Any interested candidate seeking appointment to a board/commission is expected to become familiar with the duties and responsibilities for that board/commission. It is highly encouraged that the candidate also
Appointments are made to these boards and commissions during the year, as vacancies occur. This is a great way for you to get involved in your community and play a vital role in the shaping of your community.
The following documents are to help interested individuals have a better understanding of each position and what it entails.
- Code of Ordinance - Zoning Board of Adjustment (PDF)
- Code of Ordinance - Building Standards Commission (PDF)
- Code of Ordinance - Planning & Zoning Commission (PDF)
- Home Rule Charter - Planning & Zoning Commission (PDF)
- Member Contract - Zoning Board of Adjustment, Building Standards Commission, and Planning & Zoning Commission (PDF)
- Help Make a Difference In Your City - Board and Commission Flyer (PDF)