Blue Santa Application Information
- Applications can be picked up at the Robinson Police Department or can be downloaded from the menu on the top right-hand side of this page.
- Nominees must be 0 to 18 years of age and must be citizens of Robinson or be enrolled in Robinson ISD. (Children that are 18 and older must be enrolled in RISD.)
- Applications will be accepted from November 1st -16th. Application deadline is 3 p.m. on Friday, November 16th. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Applications can be submitted to Jessica Casper by faxing to 254-662-2310 or by emailing them to Jessica Casper. They can also be mailed or dropped to:
Robinson Police Department
Attn: Jessica Casper
111 W Lyndale Drive
Robinson, TX 76706.
Blue Santa Donation Information
- You can begin making toy, shoes, clothing, or monetary donations to Blue Santa beginning December 1st.
- The Robinson City Hall Christmas Tree, which is set up in the foyer of City Hall, will house Blue Santa ornaments. These ornaments list specific wants and needs of the children nominated for Blue Santa. You may take one or several of the ornaments to support Blue Santa, they will just need to be attached with the gift when dropped off so we will know who it belongs to.
- The deadline for ALL donations, including City Hall ornaments, will need to be turned in by 5 p.m. December, 17th.
- Donations can be turned into the Robinson Police Department Dispatch Center located at the double doors that face Lyndale.