It's now even easier to apply to be a vendor at the Robinson Festival! This year all vendors are able to apply online here.
• Applications will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• Applications will not be accepted by telephone or fax.
• Electricity is available for purchase but is not required. Any generators brought by the vendor must be quiet.
• Vendor supplies all tables, tents, chairs, display units, etc.
• No more than two food vendors will be allowed to sell the same main food items.
• Only one food vendor per category.
• No two alike vendor booths will be allowed.
• Food Exhibitors must include a copy of your McLennan County Temporary Food Establishment Permit and General Liability Certificate.
• Food vendor booths are $125, craft vendor booths are $50, electricity is $25.
• Exclusivity is available for individual food items at $25 per item.
Example: A food vendor would like exclusivity to sell corn dogs and corn in a cup. The corn dog exclusivity would be $25 and the corn in the cup exclusivity would be an additional $25 equaling $50 total in addition to the booth rental fee.
• Applications will be reviewed; accepted entries will be notified.
A full list of all rules and regulations can be found here.