Welcome to our Community Park!
The park exhibits a pavilion, restrooms, playground areas for children, sand volleyball, basketball court, gazebo, amphitheater, exercise equipment, horseshoe pits, off-street parking, and a walking/jogging trail. Strategically placed live oak and red oak trees are throughout the park with associated lighting for night festivities.
A lot of collaboration and hard work went into the development of our wonderful Peplow Park and the hard work continues with the maintenance and up keep of it. We ask that you please obey all posted signs and help us keep the park nice by picking up trash, keep individuals from vandalizing it, and by not parking in the grass.
- No confetti is allowed at any facility.
- Volume of radios, music instruments or public address systems must be kept at a reasonable level.
- No glassware, no glass bottles, or any other type of glass product is allowed at any of the facilities.
- Alcohol is not permitted on park property due to its location in proximity to public schools.
- Vehicles must park in designated areas (no parking on grass). No motor vehicles in park area or under park shelters. All loading/unloading from vehicles must be done from street or park area.
- The selling, or offering to sell, of any item whatsoever is prohibited.
- Animals for the purpose of entertainment or riding are not allowed in the City park.
- The park is to remain open to the public. Park facilities may be rented for private use but restrooms or any other facility not covered in the rental permit must remain open for public use.
- Facilities are available on a first-come, first serve basis. Individuals or groups without permits must relinquish the area when proof of a valid permit is presented. View the park calendar on the right-hand side to find facility availability.