Utility Services

New Accounts

Submit an Online New Utility Account Services Application or Download the Fillable PDF Application for print to begin new water, sewer, and/or solid waste services in Robinson. If you have any utility questions contact the utility department via email or call (254) 662-1415. For an after-hours emergency, please call (254) 662-0525. 

Transfer Service

Submit a discontinue service form found below to terminate service at your current address. You will then need to submit a new utility account services application for the new address. There is a $25 transfer fee that can be paid for by cash, check, or money order.

Discontinue Service

If you’d like to discontinue service Fill Out the Online Discontinue Service Form or download the Discontinue Service Fillable PDF Form for print.

Request Update Contact Information on Utility Account

Please use the Update Contact Information on Utility Account form to request an update to an existing utility accounts contact information. This form can also be used to request a name change on the account due to being newly married or divorced. However, a copy of the id with the new name and documentation proving the name change must be uploaded with the change request. Acceptable Items: ID (drivers license, social security card) and Documentation proving name change (marriage license, divorce certification).

Request for Disclosure of Information Maintained by the City of Robinson Utilities Department

Information in your City of Robinson Utilities Department customer account record, including information regarding customer usage, services, and billing, including amounts billed or collected for utility usage, is generally excepted from disclosure under Texas Government Code, Chapter 552 (Public Information Act).*However, the Texas Utilities Code, Chapter 182 (Rights of Utilities Customers) provides that a customer of a government-operated utility may request that the government-operated utility disclose personal information in a customer’s account record, including the customer’s address, or any information relating to the volume or units of utility usage or the amounts billed to or collected from the individual for utility usage. Additionally, a customer or a representative of the customer may receive information excepted from disclosure if the information directly relates to utility service provided to the customer and is not otherwise confidential by law.

The request for disclosure of information form enables you to request disclosure of certain information under Texas Utilities Code, Chapter 182. If you wish to request disclosure of your information, please check the boxes below and return this form.

Any forms downloaded and completed can be submitted to the Utilities Department by any of the ways below:
E-mail: utilities@robinsontexas.org
Fax: (254) 662-1035
In-person or by Mail:
Attn: Utilities Department
111 W. Lyndale
Robinson, TX 76706

PDF Utility Forms and Documents