Bulk collection will be at the curb, once-a-week, on your regular trash pick up day with a limit of 3 cubic yards. Please see the collection map for details.
- Carpeting (cut into 4-foot bundles)
- Household furniture
- Appliances with CFCs removed
For the safety and protection of our employees and equipment, we require that branches and tree trimmings be no greater than five inches (5") in diameter, and be cut, tied, and bundled in five foot (5') lengths. Grass clippings and trimmings should be placed in a disposable bag.
NOT Bulk Waste
- Appliances containing CFCs
- Concrete, brick, asphalt, and roofing
- Construction debris from a contractor
- Items heavier than 200 pounds
- Motor oil and filters
- Vehicles and parts
EXAMPLE OF 3 CUBIC YARDS