- Departments & Services
- Municipal Court
- Juvenile Court
- Juveniles generally appear in open court, every Thursday at 3:00 p.m., as indicated on their citation and/or summons.
- All Juveniles (person 16 years of age and under) must appear before the judge, with a parent or guardian, regardless of the offense.
- Juveniles are required to appear in proper attire.
- Juveniles who fail to appear in Court and/or fail to comply with any judgements rendered by the Court are subject, but not limited to; additional charges, violations reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety, and suspension or denial of a driver's license.
Driving Safety Course
- Juveniles may be eligible to take a Driving Safety Course.
- Successful completion of the Driving Safety Course may result in the dismissal of the offense from the Juvenile's record.
- View additional information regarding the Driving Safety Course.
- Juveniles appearing in court will be given the opportunity to request community service in lieu of paying the fine.
- Robinson Municipal Court will provide information regarding Community Service available for juveniles.
- Completion of Community Service within the required time, may result in the dismissal of the offense from the Juvenile's record.
- Juveniles appearing for Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Paraphernalia violations may be required to complete additional awareness classes.
- Juveniles will be given participation information in open court.
If you have any questions, please contact the Robinson Municipal Court at 254-662-1415.