Water Quality Report
The Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) is a document that provides consumers information about the quality of drinking water in an easy to read format. The CCR summarizes information that your water system already collects to comply with Federal and State Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) regulations. It includes information about the source(s) of water used (i.e., rivers, lakes, reservoirs, or aquifers), chemical contaminants, bacteriological contaminants, compliance with drinking water rules, educational health information, water system contact information and public participation opportunities. Find TCEQ's requirements for CCR in Title 30 Texas Administrative Code (TAC) Chapter 290 Subchapter H: Consumer Confidence Reports.
The TCEQ requires every community public water system (PWS) to generate and make available a CCR to their customers by July 1 of every year, 30 TAC §290.271(a), which includes information from the previous calendar year. This report is also known as an annual water quality report or drinking water quality report. Water systems designated as non-community are not required to provide CCRs. Find the City of Robinson's Annual Water Quality Report for 2020 here.
Past Year's Water Quality Reports for City of Robinson
- 2020 Water Quality Report for City of Robinson (PDF)
- 2019 Annual Water Quality Report (PDF)
- 2018 Annual Water Quality Report (PDF)
- 2017 Annual Water Quality Report (PDF)
- 2016 Annual Water Quality Report (PDF)
- 2015 Annual Water Quality Report (PDF)
- 2014 Annual Water Quality Report (PDF)
- 2013 Annual Water Quality Report (PDF)
- 2012 Annual Water Quality Report (PDF)