How Do I Report A Concern?

To report a stormwater concern you can contact Justin French at the city by calling (254) 662-1415 or email Justin French. You can also submit a concern through our website.

Show All Answers

1. What Does the Stormwater Management Program Do?
2. What is stormwater, and where does it go?
3. Why does this program matter?
4. How Do I Report A Concern?
5. How Can I Get Involved?